Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Asin denies wedding rumours



Asin
DNA
Asin, who had not signed any new film post Khiladi 786, was in for a surprise when there were reports in the media that she had got married. There were rumours that the actress has tied the knot with a US-based businessman. Reports also said that continuing acting post marriage didn’t seem possible as she may be settling in the US. She denied the rumours saying that she had no plans to get married so soon.

Last year, the actress had shared her plans to go on a break post the Akshay Kumar-starrer. “I have been working back-to-back, and I feel I need to slow down and really take a break before taking on any new films. Even then I will only be doing really selective work now. I won’t compromise on quality at all,” Asin had said earlier. She also took off for a long holiday to the US presumably with friends