Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

I’m inspired by Akshay Kumar: Sandeep Sachdev


I’m inspired by Akshay Kumar: Sandeep Sachdev
Sandeep Sachdev 
Sandeep Sachdev, who was last seen playingChitrangda's boyfriend in the film 'Inkaar', is doing a cameo in the Akshay Kumar-starrer'Pistol'. The film is a Hindi remake of the Tamil movie 'Thuppakki'. Sandeep was also part of the original film and says he had a great time working with his idol Akshay Kumar.

"When director AR Murugadoss informed me that I will be a part of the Hindi version ofThuppakki which has Akshay sir in it, I almost jumped with joy. After sharing screen space with him in Khatron Ke Khiladi, it was a dream come true for me to work with him again. The way he conducts himself is just amazing. His personality inspires you and I got to learn a lot from him. He is one of the fittest individuals in the industry and I look up to him," says Sandeep.