Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

I hope she (Suhana) becomes an actress: Shah Rukh Khan


Srk-suhana
Shah Rukh Khan wants his 12-year-old daughter Suhana to become a film actress when she grows up.
"I hope she (Suhana) becomes an actress. I want to see her on big screen. I am proud of my daughter. I would love to see her as an actress," SRK told reporters.
The superstar is often seen tweeting about his children - son Aryan and daughter Suhana - who are seen accompanying him for IPL matches.

About John Abraham's desire to direct him, Shah Rukh said, "John is really a sweet and nice guy. He is a fantastic person. He has discussed about his directorial plans and that he wants to direct me. He has it all in his head and is clear about it. If he has something good to offer me when he is
directing it, I will do it. If the film and my role is good and if I fit in... then why not," he said.
Both SRK and John were to team up for Farah Khan's dream project Happy New Year.
But John could not be part of the film.