Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

Bipasha Basu: 'As a teenager, I would carry a hammer for protection'

Bipasha Basu Bong bombshell Bipasha Basu, who started her career as a model before turning her attention to acting, recently revealed that she used to carry a small hammer in her purse for self-protection!
At a recent event, Basu said, “When I had shifted to Mumbai to start modeling at the age of 15-16, I used to roam everywhere and I used to be mostly alone, so I would carry a small hammer in my purse for self-protection. However, thankfully, I have never encountered any unpleasant incident in Mumbai. In fact, I have received help from unexpected quarters during my struggling days.”
Bipasha will be next seen playing the role of a single mother in Suparn Verma's Aatma, which also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui.